Results You Can Feel,
Backed by Science
- 200 Billion CFUs per cap
- 2 amino acids Leucine and Taurine
- Crafted in Italy by a world-renowned pioneer in the field of intestinal microflora
- Clinically proven to balance gut microbiota
- Energizing effect that increases oxygen availability in the body
- Decreases V02, mean heart rate, and blood lactate levels
- Boosts immunity and builds STRONG physical resiliency
- Helps the body withstand shifts in gut flora during intense exercise
- Created to improve performance, recovery, and wellness for high-performance athletes
- Formulated to survive the harsh environment of the stomach
- 50 Billion or fewer CFUs per serving
- No additional amino acids for strength or protein synthesis
- Not formulated by a world renowned expert in the microbiome
- No studies that support microbiota repopulation
- No oxygen-sparing effect in the gut
- No change to V02, mean heart rate, and blood lactate levels
- Not potent enough to build STRONG immunity
- No protection from exercise-induced microbiota shifts
- Not created for the demands athletes face
- Not formulated with LYVE bacteria that survive the stomach acid
ABOUT LYVECAP STRONG
Formulated with athletes in mind, STRONG is a game-changer. STRONG contains 200 billion live bacteria, composed of 8 carefully-selected strains, in every cap and sachet. STRONG also contains 2 amino acids: Leucine (important for protein synthesis) and Taurine (required building block for proteins). Lyvecap balances gut microbiota, increases performance, aids in recovery, and optimizes overall wellness.
Our one-of-a-kind formulation is crafted in Italy by a world-renowned pioneer in the field of intestinal microflora. If you break it down per CFUs, our products are less expensive than many other brands. The price of Lyvecap is a direct reflection of its research, quality, and results.
LYVECAP should be stored in refrigerated climates (39-46°F). Do not freeze. LYVECAP can be stored at room temperature for up to one week without affecting potency.
Take 1 cap/sachet daily. Each cap/sachet is perfectly portioned with potent dosing (200 billion CFUs) of powerful probiotics designed for daily use.
Most people feel a difference in approximately 3-4 weeks. Results may vary.
Yes, in fact taking probiotics on an empty stomach may increase the number of bacteria that survive the harsh acidic environment of the stomach. This is because the stomach has lower acid levels than when the digestive system is active.
The best time to take probiotics is on an empty stomach, regardless of the time of day. Taking probiotics on an empty stomach may increase the number of bacteria that survive the harsh acidic environment of the stomach.