Results You Can Feel,
Backed by Science
- 200 Billion CFUs per cap
- 2 amino acids Leucine and Taurine
- Crafted in Italy by a world-renowned pioneer in the field of intestinal microflora
- Clinically proven to balance gut microbiota
- Energizing effect that increases oxygen availability in the body
- Decreases V02, mean heart rate, and blood lactate levels
- Boosts immunity and builds STRONG physical resiliency
- Helps the body withstand shifts in gut flora during intense exercise
- Created to improve performance, recovery, and wellness for high-performance athletes
- Formulated to survive the harsh environment of the stomach
- 50 Billion or fewer CFUs per serving
- No additional amino acids for strength or protein synthesis
- Not formulated by a world renowned expert in the microbiome
- No studies that support microbiota repopulation
- No oxygen-sparing effect in the gut
- No change to V02, mean heart rate, and blood lactate levels
- Not potent enough to build STRONG immunity
- No protection from exercise-induced microbiota shifts
- Not created for the demands athletes face
- Not formulated with LYVE bacteria that survive the stomach acid
ABOUT LYVECAP STRONG
Formulated with athletes in mind, STRONG is a game-changer. STRONG contains 200 billion live bacteria, composed of 8 carefully-selected strains, in every cap and sachet. STRONG also contains 2 amino acids: Leucine (important for protein synthesis) and Taurine (required building block for proteins). Lyvecap balances gut microbiota, increases performance, aids in recovery, and optimizes overall wellness.
Our one-of-a-kind formulation is crafted in Italy by a world-renowned pioneer in the field of intestinal microflora. If you break it down per CFUs, our products are less expensive than many other brands. The price of Lyvecap is a direct reflection of its research, quality, and results.
STRONG should be kept in a refrigerator, ideally between 39-46°F. Do not put caps or sachets in the freezer. If you are traveling, STRONG can be stored at room temperature for up to one week without affecting potency.
Take one cap/sachet a day. STRONG is pre-portioned to make it easy to stay consistent with your probiotic regimen.
Results will vary from person to person due to the unique nature of the microbiome. Most of our customers feel a difference in 3-4 weeks. However, probiotics deliver the best benefits when taken consistently over long periods of time.
Yes, probiotics are safe to take on an empty stomach. In fact, we recommend taking STRONG on an empty stomach to increase the absorption of live bacteria.
STRONG can be taken at any time of day. However, we recommend taking your probiotics first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
The stomach has lower acid levels when the digestive system is not active. Taking probiotics in a fasted state may increase the number of live bacteria that survive the stomach's harsh environment.